Home Inspections Are Important
Here at Bailey Norman Home Inspections, we take pride in the work we do for our clients. Located in the Sedro Wooley area, we provide full home and rental property inspections throughout Skagit County, as well as Whatcom, Snohomish, Island, and San Juan County. For more information, contact us today!
Welcome to Bailey Norman Home Inspections
Homes are made up of many different components and systems. These systems work together and often times one component can affect another. If you don’t know what to look for, you could miss something and make a very costly, financial mistake. Before you buy, have a trained professional inspect your home and give you the information you need, in order to make an informed decision. A home inspection is a thorough, non-invasive look at the house and its component systems. It can help enlighten you to potential issues in your purchase. Contact Bailey Norman today for more information. Click here to view the Contract agreement
Current Service Areas
- Skagit County: Alger, Anacortes, Bow, Burlington, Big Lake, Clear Lake, Concrete, Conway, La Conner, Marblemount, Mount Vernon, Rockport, Sedro-Woolley
- Whatcom County: Blaine, Bellingham, Everson, Ferndale, Glacier, Lynden, Maple Falls, Point Roberts, Sumas
- Snohomish County: Arlington, Darington, Everett, Lake Stevens, Marysville, Monroe, Stanwood
- Island County: Clinton, Coupeville, Langley, Oak Harbor
- San Juan County: Lopez Island, Orcas Island, Shaw Island, San Juan Island
Licensed & Insured
I am James Norman of Bailey Norman Home Inspections. I take great pride in offering you a thorough inspection of the home and it’s systems, in accordance with Washington State requirements. I am a trained Home Inspector and I know what to look for, to insure you make an informed financial decision.
Inspections take just a few hours. I invite you to join me at the end, for a quick walk thru. We will discuss notable items of concern. This will be followed up by a detailed written report with pictures and recommendations. Go to our Services page for an example report and Washington State’s requirements.
I also offer rental inspections per the City of Bellingham standards. These rental inspections take just a couple of hours. Go to our Services page for more information.
WA State Home Inspector